Best Hearing Aids for Sensorineural Hearing Loss– A Hearing Aid helps people with hearing loss. Sensorineural Hearing loss is related to the inner nerve damage of the ear which causes hearing disorder. This type of loss is common among the adults. The auditory nerve with age is damaged significantly because of the loud noise, sometimes the injury and the genetical factors are responsible for sensorineural hearing loss. 90% of adults suffer from inner nerve damage and hearing loss.
Hearing device is a small electronic device that fits inside the ear and amplifies the sound. It can improve your hearing levels. There are many types of hearing aids available for the treatment of sensorineural hearing loss. These come in a variety of ranges and various brands deal in manufacturing the Best Hearing Aids for Sensorineural Hearing Loss.
If you or anyone you know is suffering from sensorineural hearing loss and looking for the Best Hearing Aids for Sensorineural Hearing Loss, this blog is for you. We have offered a detailed description of the premium quality hearing aids that are low in the range of high in quality. For the hearing test, you may visit Zeneth Healthcare, India’s leading audio test clinic.
What is Sensorineural Hearing Loss?
Once you are done with the Sensorineural hearing loss, it may lead to several causalities in the ear. It can significantly reduce the functioning of the inner ear thereby causing auditory nerve damage. Maximum-time sensorineural hearing loss is reported with growing age. Reports have suggested that one in every three adults over 65 years faces this hearing loss.
Sensorineural Hearing Loss occurs when,
The cochlea or the spiraling organ containing the tiny hair-like structures is damaged. It happens with a sound above 85 decibels if offered to the ear. In these cases, the brain is unable to receive the auditory signals.
The diagnosis of sensorineural hearing loss is reported when an ear loses 50% of hearing capacity. The herring loss can either be low, moderate, or even severe. The earlier it is diagnosed, the easier it is to control the hearing loss.
The damage as per the degree is mentioned below.
- Low Sensorineural Hearing Loss- This is reported when a hearing loss is between 26 to 40 decibels.
- Moderate Sensorineural Hearing Loss- This occurs when the healing loss is between 41 to 55 decibels.
- Severe Sensorineural Hearing Loss- Hearing loss above the 71 decibels.
If there is a poor use of Best Hearing Aids for Sensorineural Hearing Loss, this can lead to several other problems such as speech problems, communication trouble, etc. But if you are regular in using the hearing aid, you can reduce its effects.
The Best Hearing Aids for Sensorineural Hearing Loss by Zeneth Healthcare
Any type of hearing loss can be prevented when it is accompanied by the best type of hearing machine. Zeneth Healthcare is certified to deal with a variety of hearing aid brands such as Starkey, Interton, Phonak, ReSound, Oticon, Unoitron, etc.
The Best Hearing Aids for Sensorineural Hearing Loss can reduce the impact of poor auditory signals. Nowadays there are various types of hearing machines available each with different costs. Choosing one can be challenging, but if you get yourself checked by the audiologist of Zeneth Healthcare, we can help you choose the best hearing machines at cost-effective prices. Below is a description provided for the various types of healing aids available in the market for the treatment of Sensorineural Hearing Loss.
- Behind-The-Ear Hearing Machine
- In-The-Canal Hearing Machine
- Invisible-In-The-Canal (IIC) Hearing Machines
- Receiver-in-the-Canal Hearing Machines
Behind-The-Ear Hearing Machine
Behind-the-ear Hearing Machines are one of the common types of hearing machines used in the world. Its demand is high hence it is among the Best Hearing Aids for Sensorineural Hearing Loss.
Features of Behind-the-Ear Hearing Machines
- The behind-the-ear healing machines are available in various sizes and are adjustable.
- It offers a long battery life therefore it is progressively used among people with hearing loss.
- The healing air gives an option of customization. This makes it available to fit in the ear subsequently.
- This is budget-friendly. You can get this from Zeneth Healthcare. It is available in various colors and brands.
In-The-Canal Hearing Machine
In-the-Canal Hearing Machine is the best option among the top Hearing Aids for Sensorineural Hearing Loss as it is less visible than the other presented options in the market.
It can be challenging to wear because of its smaller size but provides comfort. Its features are described below.
- The customary fit of this hearing aid provides the best hearing experience.
- You can release the stress of the hearing aid visible to society as this fits inside the ears thereby enhancing your confidence.
- Its life span is between three to seven years.
Invisible-In-The-Canal (IIC) Hearing Machines
Invisible-In-The-Canal Hearing Aid is entirely an invisible hearing aid. This fits inside the ear completely. However, it is costly but you can choose it if you are looking for a very small heating aid.
Benefits of Invisible-In-The-Canal Hearing Machines
- This is best for mild to moderate r Sensorineural Hearing Loss.
- You can wear this throughout the day and it won’t offer any discomfort.
- Some brands offer Bluetooth facilities in the Invisible-in-the-canal hearing aid.
Receiver-in-the-Canal Hearing Machines
If you are comfortable with visible hearing aids then surely the Reciever-in-the-canal Hearing machines are for you. These are reportedly the most used Hearing Aids for Sensorineural Hearing Loss.
Features of Reciever-in-the-canal Hearing Aid
- It has a soft tip that doesn’t harm your ear and provides a better healing capacity.
- This requires manual dexterity.
- This is best for sensorineural hearing loss as it provides the most natural sound.
Contact Zeneth Healthcare Today
For more information on the Best Hearing Aids for Sensorineural Hearing loss, contact us today.
Call- +91 98884 32318
Address- SCF-34, Ist Floor, VIP Road (Near Dominos & Above Vishal Mega Mart), Zirakpur, Punjab – 140603, India.